Wednesday 17 November 2021

Portrait ArtWork

 In week 2 My class and I have been learning how to Mix colours, First we took a photo of ourself and then we printed it out, we used a sharpie to draw around our faces after that we painted the inside of our picture and  let it dry. Next we scratched the paint that got on the outside of our painting until it was gone.


when you finish that then you get a colored paper and put it behind your photo. I found mixing the colors to make my skin color Challenging.


1 comment:

  1. Morena Uniase,

    Awesome artwork Uniase. The skin colour that you have made is a suitable colour. Tino pai. What did you find the most challenging when creating this artwork?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.