Friday 5 November 2021

2021 Achievements

This week my class Has been learning about our 3 things that we did this year during 2021, we had Miss Torry as our cybersmart teacher we got to use canva and make a slide show, we took a video of ourself and put it on the slide, after we wrote 2021 next to the video then we added 3 achievements that we have done in 2021 this year my one was netball, Art and Handwriting I really enjoyed using the app, next time I would take a video of me saying it clearly.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Unaise,
    Well done for completing this video. I liked your introduction. It would have been good to have a bit more text in each frame to tell us what you actually achieved or got better at in art, handwriting and netball.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.