Friday 5 November 2021

Calendar Artwork

 My whole class picked our favorite New Zealand native bird.We read and watched a video about the birds and the names of them. The First step was to trace the outline of the bird and put shapes of your choice inside of it Next we shade in the shapes the same color is your bird and we added watercolor around the daker section of the white circle the last part was to put a crape paper around the circle but we had to let it dry before you put it on I found sticking the crape paper around the watercolor challenging because it keeps sticking onto my hands.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.