Tuesday 15 September 2020

Maori glossary

Today we were learning how to know some shapes and right what they are in maori it was fun for me first we had to play two kahoot so we know some of them then we made a Maori glossary and put a shape then name what it is in maori i found it hard to do because i did not know anything about maori but my friend helped me with them she is maori  she knows a lot off maori words like i only know one word it is maunga it means mountain but i really really had fun doing it so i know some maori word and teach my family some maori words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.