Wednesday 11 August 2021

Japan Slides

My class and I have been learning about japan and Olympics themes we were learning about Olympics and then we thought of a great idea that we should learn about Japan Because the Olympics is in Japan so we did a rat work of Japan what we drawed was the the cherry blossom and a pagoda and then we did slide about Japan we got to do 4 to 6 slides of our pick there was What kind of sports does Japan play and other staff like Animals,Land and Ocean and where is Japan In the world   I had a really fun time learning and getting to know why cherry blossoms are so important to Japan What i found challenging was to learn about aa pagoda and why cherry blossom is important next time I will learn more facts about a pagoda.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.