Tuesday 22 June 2021

The amazing island writing

My class and I have been learning about Island’s our Teacher Miss Hickling told our whole class that we are write about Island’s she showed us a picture of an Island and we had to think of what would it be if we were there so we write about it.We had to learn about the island because our teacher picked what we were writing about for our writing.My learning went amazing. I had fun thinking about the Island and what would happen if I was there.Have you ever been to a nice fresh Island before?



                             My feature Island


 I breathe in the smell of warm salty water spreading around in my mouth.

I catch sight of a giant bush covered mountain reaching for the sky.

I could hear birds tweeting loudly in the trees.I feel the soft sand and the Hard rocks on the floor. The rocks were so hard to walk on and sharp that I kept jumping every time I got poked by the rocks.

I could hear the  Trees swagging,Crunchy leaves and coconuts falling off the tree like someone chopping off the tree.I could see a boat with someone in it about to fall because it was going fast.

I could taste the saltiness from the ocean and I could taste the soft sand in my mouth well i was swimming around in the ocean with my family and friends.I could smell the refreshing cooking that my family was making.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.